Built for NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde’s Renal Unit, this app allows immediate and up-to-date access to a wide range of documents for clinical professionals working within the unit.
• Allow central administrator to keep documents up to date via the Cloud.
• Let users feedback on individual documents to the admin team.
• Allow trainees to access induction materials where and when they need it.
• Staff always have access to a current and up to date rota.
• Audit usage to inform guideline development and good clinical governance.
• Manage a “whitelist” of approved users.
NHS GG&C Renal is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-03-06. The program can be installed on Android.
NHS GG&C Renal (version 1.3.0) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.